WHETHER YOU ARE A PART OF THE AXIS FAMILY OR SIMPLY LOOKING FOR A SAFE AND FUN EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR FAMILY, AXIS CHURCH HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON!
SCROLL DOWN AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
PRIORITIZE YOUR FAITH IN THE CHRISTMAS SEASON
- OUR ADVENT SERMON SERIES THIS YEAR IS "LIVING IN THE WAITING". JOIN US ON SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 11:00AM TO SEE HOW YOU CAN EXPERIENCE JOY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE IN THE WAITING!
- WE ALSO HAVE ADVENT REFLECTIONS HAPPENING ON THURSDAYS FROM 7:00PM-8:00PM, WHERE WE WILL GO THROUGH LOUIE GIGLIO'S BOOK "WAITING HERE FOR YOU"
- AXIS WILL OFFER 2 SERVICE TIMES FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS EVE: 11:00AM OR 6:00PM. JOIN US FOR A SHORT BUT POWERFUL OBSERVANCE OF JESUS' BIRTH.
PARTIES & GATHERINGS!
- Kids ages 3 (potty trained) to 12 are invited to a day full of good food, games, crafts, the Christmas Story, and much more!!!! We only have 30 spots available so register your kids TODAY by clicking the image below! Registration closes on November 29th.
- Our AXIS Youth have their annual Christmas Party filled with fun games and a White Elephant Gift Exchange! There will be good food and even better company! Stop by and see what God is doing through His ministry at AXIS Youth!
- THE ANNUAL AXIS CHURCH COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS PARTY IS A HIGHLIGHT FOR THE YEAR IN OUR MIDTOWN COMMUNITY! COME BY AND DECORATE SOME COOKIES, TAKE PICTURES WITH SANTA, AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
- Pastor Open House: Mark and Renee are opening their home from 3:00PM to 9:00PM to give YOU the opportunity to sit and fellowship with them! Take this chance to ask any questions you have about AXIS and get to know the heart of our Lead Pastor! Register for one of the 2-hour time slots by clicking the image below!
- AXIS Church has regular prayer walks in our neighborhood where we pray for God's presence, provision, and protection over the families in our community! This upcoming walk will be the perimeter of Victory Park, where we will also sing some Christmas Carols! Dress warm and festive, as we bring the hope and love of Jesus to the Victory neighborhood!
- CANDLELIGHT VIGIL: AXIS Church is promoting the "March of Lights" presented by the County DA and Victims of Violent Crime Inc. This is located at Weber Point in downtown Stockton. Stop by and show support for the families of violent crime victims.
- KING'S BANQUET: Our family at Crosstown Community Church is hosting an outreach dinner to serve our homeless population. We promise that you will be glad that you spent time introducing the love of Jesus to these vulnerable people. Register to be there by clicking the image for it below!
- ADOPT A CHILD: AXIS Church has a tree in the foyer filled with families that need assistance. Every Christmas season, we try to bring joy to kids in need by providing the presents under their trees. Stop by on your way into service to grab a name and sponsor a family today! You can also give financially under "AXIS Impact" from our GIVE page.